Product Code : 16
- Product Type
- Wire Mesh
- Mesh Style
- Knitted Wire Mesh
Keeping in mind the latest market trends, our skilled professionals manufacture, export and supply an exclusive assortment of Twilled Weave. This cloth is manufactured using top class raw material and modern machinery in adherence with the set industry quality standards by our experienced professionals. Offered product is finds wide application in the filtration & separation of liquid and slurry products. Also, our clients can avail this Twilled Weave in various specifications at industry leading prices as per the requirements of clients.
- Easy to install
- High tensile strength
- Corrosion resistance
What is a twill weave?
A twill weave is chiefly recognized by its diagonal lines. It is a 2/2 twill, possessing two warp threads passing every two weft threads. Formation of a 2/2 twill. The balance at every row makes a diagonal pattern.
Features: The twilled weave makes the tiniest apertures for monofilaments. This type of weave yields a flat surface and a great material cross section, assuring innovative stages of material permanence.
- Good specifications comprise pressure filters to offer good filtration in hydraulic control systems.
- Fuel filters for significant applications.
- Coarse filter specifications comprising vacuum and pressure filters (cells, discs, and drums).
- Porous media for fluidized bed uses.
- Distinctive material employed: Stainless steel.
- Cords or Diagonal ribs are found on the twill fabric.
- These twill lines are constructed by allowing all warp ends knit in the similar manner but by moving the knitted points of every end and by one pick links to the previous end.
- Twill lines are formed in the both ends.
- It takes at least 3 ends and 3 picks comparative to that of the preceding one. The tiniest repeat is 3 X 3.
- Straight draft is generally used for making twill weave.
- It requires three or more healed shaft for constructing.
- Diagonal lines are formed from left to right or from right to left.
- Because of closer setting of yarn, it has more weight in comparison to woven fabric.
- Based on the way of twill lines on cloth surface, these are recognized as S twill and Z twill.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India